Heading "Home"

Again another quick planning has made...I'm leaving England on Thursday! And tonight will be my last night here at the Pechonis' house in Woolacombe due to the fact that I will be going to Exeter tomorrow and spend a night at someone's house. I don't really know who...haha..but they will take me to the airport in Exeter on Thursday.

Sadly the weather has been really bad for more than a week now, and it doesn't seem like the weather will get any better today either, but I can never really predict the crazy weather of England. I might just go for a walk anyway since I don't have any other days of options left.

And this is for you mom since you asked...木曜日にドイツに戻ることになりました!あとちょっと良い話があります!そのことは今度Skypeでね!

One of the "British" things I have tried.
Nothing too special. Just fried fish and french fries with lots of salt...

Barnstable
Calvary Chapel Woolacombe.
Currently meets in the city hall.
Random facts:
  • I finished 53Chucks! 26 more to go...
  • My sound system on my laptop is getting even more weird...haha.
  • I'm sitting in the hall way right by the bathroom door...an awkward place to be. Oh well.

Comments

andrea k. said…
are you coming here on thursday?? be sure to let the office know if so- so we can pick you up!
can't wait to see you.
enjoy your last days there.
love!
annie.

Popular Posts