Half way through.
Today is officially my last day of being a "nanny" though I still will be staying in the same house.
I've been here in England for 3weeks, and total of 6months away from home. It's a bit sad to see people leaving after the Creation Fest, and once again, I am the one left behind saying goodbye's...oh well. I will be leaving sometime in the next month also.
As for the Creation Fest, the weather was cloudy and it rained a few times; but it was a real blessing to be a part of. Many people had accepted Christ, and I pray that they will grow in Him also.
And now on to the new things...I have three options to what I can do.
I've been here in England for 3weeks, and total of 6months away from home. It's a bit sad to see people leaving after the Creation Fest, and once again, I am the one left behind saying goodbye's...oh well. I will be leaving sometime in the next month also.
As for the Creation Fest, the weather was cloudy and it rained a few times; but it was a real blessing to be a part of. Many people had accepted Christ, and I pray that they will grow in Him also.
And now on to the new things...I have three options to what I can do.
- Stay in England till the semester starts.
- Go travel somewhere else.
- Go back to Germany, which I am not yet ready to go back to spend another 5months there.

Comments