お引越しパーティー?
I made Japanese curry for dinner tonight for my wonderful girlfriends here since we are moving out of this apartment tomorrow morning, which means I won't have a kitchen anymore that I can freely use. The curry turned out good, and we all enjoyed it very much.
And my new dorm room...is up in the attic!! This is my 5th time to move into somewhere different this year. If you remember from one of my posts in June, I have a picture of it titled as "my current hideaway." So that is my room and my bed, and I am weird so I claimed what bed I would want in each room during the summer. I am going to have 6 roommates including myself. I got stuck in the biggest room. Others only have 4people or 2people, but it will be good. It forces me to talk to more people. If not, I know I won't bother too much talking to other girls.
I am excited and nervous for the semester to start...
And my new dorm room...is up in the attic!! This is my 5th time to move into somewhere different this year. If you remember from one of my posts in June, I have a picture of it titled as "my current hideaway." So that is my room and my bed, and I am weird so I claimed what bed I would want in each room during the summer. I am going to have 6 roommates including myself. I got stuck in the biggest room. Others only have 4people or 2people, but it will be good. It forces me to talk to more people. If not, I know I won't bother too much talking to other girls.
I am excited and nervous for the semester to start...

Comments
i totally understand.....i'm excited and nervous as well....but - it's gonna be good!!!
and one of the first things we gonna do.....ICECREAM PARTY!!!! =)
love you! BIG HUG!
Katakataka ;-)) haha