One thing that I like but also dislike about getting to the place I babysit is that I get to/ have to take the train and the bus or buses to get there. I enjoy the fact the I am learning how to look up the train times and bus times and routes to get to places, but I don't enjoy the fact that there are few inconveniences with the schedules. But oh well, I enjoy it for the most part of being independant while I am out...
Search This Blog
"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I do hope..."
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
One thing that I like but also dislike about getting to the place I babysit is that I get to/ have to take the train and the bus or buses to get there. I enjoy the fact the I am learning how to look up the train times and bus times and routes to get to places, but I don't enjoy the fact that there are few inconveniences with the schedules. But oh well, I enjoy it for the most part of being independant while I am out...

Comments