Keep on keeping on.

"Run the race with endurance..." Sometimes I feel like running away from the things that is set before me. Not that it is because it's unbearable or intolerable or whatever you might call it, but it's just because I'm weak and perhaps lazy also. There's many options of easy way out to an easier life in away or to just a lazier life, which I believe is more accurate looking at the situation. But the easy way out is not always the best way out.
He brings trials into our lives with purpose, not to discourage us or anything. It's up to your ownself to choose how you want to look at it. There's a battle that goes through my mind. My fleshly side and my spiritual side just like the enemy is trying to pull you down when you want to keep moving upward. I'm excited to go through each of the trials He places in front of me, though I don't like it at all and wish that if there are any possible way to make things easier...but I probably won't know everything He is doing now till later, which makes life more exciting. I rejoice in the fact that I can boast in my weakness for He is strong. I was reminded today to keep trusting Him and to keeping praying. And you know,He is faithful even when I am unfaithful...He's so great...

Comments

Popular Posts