Suomi, Finland.
I am back from the peaceful Finland. It was a pretty short trip, but I loved it. We can drive for hours and the only thing we pretty much see are trees, and flat grass lands. The summer days in Finland are so long because it doesn't get dark till about 2a.m., which still seems to remain a little light outside. The way our days went were interesting. Most of the time we would get up at about 10-11, eat "breakfast" at 12...maybe skip lunch or eat icecream, and eat dinner at 10:30 and maybe icecream afterwards again. We were so confused with what time it was because the sun will start setting at 10p.m. We didn't do much other than eat alot of icecream and watch alot of movies...and hangout. Never in my life have I ever played football or played in the park at midnight without any kind of light outside...crazy Finland. I love it. I tried my best to find a way not to come back to Germany, but it didn't work...tomorrow I might be going to a church in Munich, which is 5hours away from here, meaning that we will have to leave at 5a.m.
And here are few pictures...

Icecream on cone is very expensive in Finland as well as the chocolates.
We decided to buy a tub of icecream and plastic spoons which became very handy throughout the week.
Jaakko and Rachel.
The Lutheran church.






Jaakko took us to a long scenic route back to his home from the grocery store, which ended up to be about 1hr30mins. walk...t'was very beautiful...

And one more thing. "Fly cheap at Ryanair." The weirdest airline I've been on. No assigned seat numbers...and few other intersting stuff...but I do get to fly cheap.
And here are few pictures...
Bus stop
Icecream on cone is very expensive in Finland as well as the chocolates.
We decided to buy a tub of icecream and plastic spoons which became very handy throughout the week.
Jaakko and Rachel.
The Lutheran church.
Jaakko took us to a long scenic route back to his home from the grocery store, which ended up to be about 1hr30mins. walk...t'was very beautiful...

Comments
Sorry, been busy lately with packing...packing...cleaning...we leave for California this Wednesday and we have to leave the 29th of June...and please continue to pray for the house...so you can come out for England...and know you know I am so stoke for you...we need to skype soon...
so we can talked about details...so you can pick up your sons...
May the LORD continue to fill you and overflow you.
In Christ love
Sandra and family