Sunshine. Joy. Stochastic?

Sunlight peaking through the leaves and the wind blowing through the leaves making a rattling noise...I love it. It is a beautiful day in Siegen today, at least for now. You never know what the weather is going to be like here in Siegen. When the sun is out and when it looks beautiful, I have to take advantage of it and enjoy it while I can. I usually go to the 11:30 service on Sunday mornings, but today there are no English translation except the 17:00 service. It's a nice day to relax in the morning so it doesn't bother me too much. I feel like I get darker here in Germany than in Okinawa...it's way too hot to be out in Okinawa, I don't bother to sit outside under the sun in the humidity and the hot temperature...unless I am crazy.

Here's the fried rice...I wish I had some green onions...

I also found shoyu in the shelves the other day too!
Saturday, I went to Neutwiet (the spelling is most likely wrong), which is about 2hours away from here, for home Bible study held at a home of a Turkish family. Half of the people were gone for a trip to Turkey, but it was a good time. They translated a prayer from English, German, to Turkish. Interesting.
Micellaneous info: I don't know who those two people are...

Sehr Shon Tag!


I am reading through Proverbs right now, which I hear in W2 you guys are going through. I was actually excited to go home and hear the teachings from the Book of Proverbs when I left for Germany...I miss W2, but He is still good.

I call this the universal flower. Wherever you go, I believe I see it.

Mir gehts es gut!
Ich danke fur alle Gebete und Ich liebe dich alle!
And for those of you who do not care and know:
Euro cup finals tonight: Germany vs Spain!

June 29th marks...my dog Joy's 12th...or 13th year since she came to our house.
And I believe, I am the only one who cares about such a thing...

Comments

andrea k. said…
tamiko! i am jealous that you get to watch the euro cup final in germany tonight! macht viel spass! go deutschland!
i'll eat strawberries in honor of you today.
ich hab dich lieb! a.
Mark said…
It looks like you have some new bracelets... All of mine are gone... sigh

I wish my life was as chill as your's right now!

See you soon!
Trevor Raichura said…
Ya, we're either finishing Proverbs or starting Ecclesiastes this Sunday night - it's up to Dan b/c he has chapters in both to choose from! Proverbs went SO fast compared with Psalms... I taught 11 psalms but only 2 portions of Proverbs.

Be blessed in your studies - I read Proverbs 30 this morning and was so blessed!

Popular Posts