
On my spare time...or when I waste my time, I like to look through people's blog from about the time I have somewhat met them. Usually just looking through pictures but...I happened to be looking through Michelle's blog today and came across on her post from September 2007, which I guess I have left a comment on...that I wanted to come to Siegen for a semester. I don't remember reading it or seeing pictures from it, but now that I am actually in Germany and now that I am able to recognize the faces and know who they are personally from her pictures...it makes me really happy and glad that I am here in Germany right now. It reminded me of the time when I kept checking her blog for pictures of Germany. Never would I have thought that I would be here longer than a semester...I'm lovin' it!


Even when I start to feel a little bummed about things...He knows what He is doing in my life...
Praise the Lord and give thanks to the Lord for He is good.
...that's what the Book of Psalms constantly tells me.
Comments
Love ya!!
It's cool that you get to have so many adventures. May they never stop.