New Stuff

Week full of new fun stuff for me. What I mean by it is that I tried a few different stuff that I haven't done or tried in this past few months that I have been here.
  • Sunday: I cooked myself a dinner...I haven't cooked anything on my own since I've been here.
  • Monday: I cleaned the cafe refrigerator and of course found tons of gross food that needed to be thrown away. And than I had dinner with 5 Germans from the Bible college staff. I couldn't understand half of the conversation, but it was fun.
  • Tuesday: Michelle's 21st birthday! And than I went to the youth group at the church...but I wasn't sure what time it started so I got there a hour late...
  • Wednesday: Nothing much than 5 Chuck-san. I also had my very first experience of "babysitting." I don't think I have ever been left alone with a baby at someone's house. Good thing she was sleeping half of the time...haha. Also Germany won the soccer game against Turkey last night, which means that Germany will be playing in the finals against either Russia or Spain.
And now it's Thursday already. The week seemed like it has been going by really fast. Four people left this week leaving me and Michelle here...

Comments

Popular Posts