A month past.

Things here has been slowing down quite a bit. It's been about a month since the semester ended, which to me almost feels like I didn't have such a thing...The team from Florida left two days ago, which also to me feels like they were not even here...Things comes by and passes by so fast, and I believe that the rest of the year will fly by really fast once I start to get into the swing of business when the semester starts back again.

This place seems quite empty not having about 60 people around. To add on to that, the interns and the staff are also leaving in the next few days or in few weeks. Starting Monday I might be living alone in this apartment which I currently stay in. As much as I don't like to be completely alone, I look forward to experiencing my first "living on my own" time. But depending on how much longer I will be in Germany during the summer, I might move into a different apartment.

On the other hand, I am working on my next travel plan...though nothing is too sure yet. I believe that I will be in Germany for at least another 2weeks or even a little longer.

I started a new thing called recycling people's bottles. You can get 25cents back per-bottle. But I do not buy any drinks so what I do is that I collect bottles people left behind or don't want. The outreach team contributed alot for that...hehe. So my week profit was about 8euros or maybe even more, which equals to about 30bottles! And when converted to Japanese yen, it is about 1,400yen! Pretty good, huh?

Well...I actually don't know what I am suppose to be doing starting Monday. Maybe I will start working in the thrift store here. Haha, I will hopefully find out soon!

Comments

Wendy said…
When I am back from Egypt we need to hang out!
Love ya girl!
Natsuki said…
Tamiko,

元気そうだね☆たみこは、何でドイツに長くステイする事に決めたの?

なつき
Mark said…
"Tamiko the ..." Unfortunately the only synonym for vagabond or homeless person that begins with the letter "T" is unacceptable when applied to a girl. But you're totally a bum. I love it!

Keep it up girl!
Anonymous said…
haha tamiko you're amazing!! i can see you waklking around asking people for their empty bottles. :) good job haha keep having fun and what not. be safe!!

gen

Popular Posts