Love and Grace.

The team from Florida has been here a little over a week now, and they will be leaving Thursday morning. My main job has been setting up breakfast for them, which I enjoyed getting up early and what not. Other than that the Euro cup has been going on. I watched a few games...and I hope the Netherlands wins, not that I care too much about it but.

I've been noticing myself being anti-social once again. Not that there are many people to talk to around or avoid, but I find myself spending more time alone. A little stressed, a little annoyed by things...but mainly it's just because how I am. He's been speaking to me alot during these times...including the basic things about what it means to serve and how to serve.
I need to be more loving and gracefull towards others...

Breakfast with the team.My current hideaway, the attic.

And just because...

Comments

Anonymous said…
you have a pretty eyeball colorful child!!!!! :)
Mark said…
How could you be stressed? All you have to do is live and pick up bottles. I would almost kill for your life right now! haha

just kidding. You're always in my thoughts!

Popular Posts