A Slow, Rough Week...
Most of the cleanings are finally done. We will have the whole next week off to do whatever we want, which I will spend it in Finland. This week has been going by so slow and still continues to be slow. On the other hand, I have been in the laundry room with linens and stuff and just reflecting upon my heart's condition. I've been a little sad this past few days. Why? It could be because of many reasons, but I am slowly but surely getting out of it. God has been showing me many areas in my life that I need to work on, and He is teaching me alot...at least that is what I believe and hope. My summer has just began, but I am already faced with few challenges. What more will it bring? I don't know, but I am constantly reminded of the strength He gives so that I can continue walking. One word that has been sticking out to me whole throughout the semester and continues to be repeated in my mind , is the word "Grace." It's all because of His grace that I am saved. It's all because of His grace that I can receive the blessings...please continue to keep me in your thoughts.


These are the two Finns and the Hawaiian girl that I will be staying with next week. They are trying to strike a Japanese face and pose for the picture.
In the other picture is Lydia, whom you guys have seen on my blog before. She will be my travel buddy as well as my roomie for the next month. 来週写真に写っている3人を訪ねにリディアと一緒にフィンランドに行きます。
"My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness..."
2Corinthians 12:10
Sunday, we were invited to the Guzik's for dinner.
(Guzikさんの家に招かれました。 Guzikさんたちは神学校のディレクターです。)
2Corinthians 12:10
Sunday, we were invited to the Guzik's for dinner.
(Guzikさんの家に招かれました。 Guzikさんたちは神学校のディレクターです。)
These are the two Finns and the Hawaiian girl that I will be staying with next week. They are trying to strike a Japanese face and pose for the picture.
In the other picture is Lydia, whom you guys have seen on my blog before. She will be my travel buddy as well as my roomie for the next month. 来週写真に写っている3人を訪ねにリディアと一緒にフィンランドに行きます。

Comments