Spring 2008 Over

The semester is now over. There are already a few people that left including Keegan and Gerson, which I didn't get to say bye to both of them...I didn't even know that Keegan left yesterday night till this noon. Oh well, I will probably see him somewhere again.

Like I'd said many times, it's been a great semester. The teachings were good...even the homeworks...it was challenging but really stretching. But like any other places, what makes this place so special and so good is the fellowship that we get to have. This semester consisted of 11 different nationalities: USA, Mexico, Africanes, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Irish, German, Portugues, Canadian, and Japanese. I am going to miss them alot, but I am also excited to see the new things He is going to do over the summer and my upcoming last semester...
Michelle and Annie
B.B.Q. Outside
German costumes...
Graduation pictures:

Gerson, omedeto!
Keegan omedeto!

My awesome roommate, Katha.

Dorm Cleaning.
All Done. No more devos together...

Calvary Chapel Bible College Siegen Germany
Spring 2008
.The End.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey tamik,
looks like you're having an awesome time :D woo hoo have safe travels wherever you go for the next few months, you daredevil, you. just be careful and dont get into any weirdos cars.

love gen
Trevor Raichura said…
I like the pic of you (smile but teeth clenched), Keegs (mouth slightly open) and Douggie (mouth wide open). Cool stuff!

Popular Posts