Last week!

The weather here has been really amazing, in fact, it is a little hot at times. Many people just stay out in the sun the whole day, enjoying the beautiful weather. I am done with all my homeworks and classes. And now I have a one whole free week before the semester actually ends. We have a graduation seremony on Wednesday night, and there will be 16 graduates including Keegan. In a week, there would be people gone from Germany. It's really crazy to think that it is already the end of the semester. It's been a great semester for me.

Yesterday, all of us went to the woods somewhere...as the end of the semester picnic. We stayed there for about 7 hours. We ate, layed down, took walks, played all sorts of sports, and did whatever we wanted to do. There was also an amazing dandelion field! Never seen so much dandelions.
Here are few pictures from throughout the week...










And for those or many who haven't heard yet, I am not coming home anytime soon. My plan as of right now, which sounds pretty bizarre, is to stay here in Europe till December. I actually don't know what I will be doing in 2 weeks. I will try to keep you guys posted. So whenever you think of me...pray. Arigato!

Comments

Anonymous said…
HI there friend....
we are praying for you...and let us know if you are in need of anything okay...
Keep us updated..

we love you
the Velarde family
Natsuki said…
たみこはまだまだ帰ってこないらしいって風の噂で聞いてたけど。笑 本当だったんだね!でも、何かたみこイキイキしてて、見てて blessing だわ☆Keep your eyes focus always on Him, and Him alone ^^ I will be praying!

Blessings,
Natsuki
Anonymous said…
本当に?すごい!わたしの友達はドイツにすんでる。二週間にカリフオンイアに行きます。
Trevor Raichura said…
I'm excited but sad... I was looking forward to you coming back! But enjoy and grow (in the Lord) and keep updating your blog!
Carolina said…
hey I just chanced on your blog and its amazing!! wow! so many nice things to read about your life! Im sure your stay in Europe will be an experience! Make the best of it!
Hug

Popular Posts