Last few days.
One by one, this past three days the students left. It's so quiet here now, but it won't last too long with the conference guests coming in tomorrow. I am already busy cleaning and doing stuff that will need to be done during the conference.
I also moved out of the villa this morning and moved into one of the apartments about 5minutes away from here, which I resist to go back tonight. I will only stay there for this week, and then I would move into a different apartment just across the road from the villa where the interns are staying at. Keep us in your prayers as many of us will be busy with things this week, but I look forward to the blessings that I will be able to receive through this. And now to pictures...
Sunday. Lunch with people that were left...

I also moved out of the villa this morning and moved into one of the apartments about 5minutes away from here, which I resist to go back tonight. I will only stay there for this week, and then I would move into a different apartment just across the road from the villa where the interns are staying at. Keep us in your prayers as many of us will be busy with things this week, but I look forward to the blessings that I will be able to receive through this. And now to pictures...
Friday night...the LAN party...
There were about 12 people playing...crazy.
Saturday. I went to Heidelburgh again.
There were about 12 people playing...crazy.
Sunday. Lunch with people that were left...

Comments