Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Like the jewels of a crown...
"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His Word I do hope..."
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
May 04, 2008
Just pictures.
Dandelions...they are beautiful.
Especially the color makes me happy...like the yellow umbrella in front of the Koinonia cafe.
The closest Asian people I can find.
Soccer!
Break time...
The beautiful day kept me away from doing homework...
Comments
Trevor Raichura
said…
Uh-oh... the yellow umbrellas at the cafe have been replaced... with green ones!
Torres Family
said…
wTamiko,
I am in Baumholder until 15 May...please try to email at makiyatorres@hotmail.com
I am about 2 hours away from Siegen and was thinking of taking a train to come visit the college this Sunday on the 11th....
Popular Posts
January 06, 2018
Christmas break.
June 01, 2018
100 Days with our little baby.
Comments
I am in Baumholder until 15 May...please try to email at makiyatorres@hotmail.com
I am about 2 hours away from Siegen and was thinking of taking a train to come visit the college this Sunday on the 11th....