Diener Herz

"Diener Herz" stands for "Servant's Heart." This was the title for the conference that Calvary Chapel Siegen held this week. We had a total of 300 people including the guests and the staff. It was a blessing being able to serve at the conference. It is definitely the biggest conference I have been ever involved in. We started on Monday by first cleaning the villa and the cafe that us Bible college students had made a mess partying a few nights saying goodbye to the students. My main job was food preping for the guests. I have never shredded so many cheese. I think I shredded total of 20kg of cheese or something. Not only being part of the conference was a blessing but seeing the other people serve with their whole heart was a great encouragment.
We started with a meeting...

Hungry, tired staff.
The conference.

Yay!! My name tag...that I kept of my backpack...

Comments

Popular Posts