Week 9.
It's been beautiful the past two days, unfortunately it looks cloudy today. I can't believe it was snowing a week ago, and we had snowball fights. But now it's a lot warmer now. Some people or mainly the Californians dress like summer even though it's a little chilly still. Speaker's week has been going good. It takes out all the motivation to do homework and makes you even more lazier than before. The schedule seems busier than normal days, but nontheless; I guess it is still good.
The thought of having only 6 more weeks till this semester ends makes me nervous. Time has been passing by so fast. It's when you notice how much time I have wasted in the beginning...but it's not over yet. I still have a month full of good stuff coming up. Please continue to pray for me as well as the other students as many of us are unsure of what lies ahead.
The thought of having only 6 more weeks till this semester ends makes me nervous. Time has been passing by so fast. It's when you notice how much time I have wasted in the beginning...but it's not over yet. I still have a month full of good stuff coming up. Please continue to pray for me as well as the other students as many of us are unsure of what lies ahead.
.The Library...window reflection.
Sometimes or most of the time, I don't understand what they are doing.

Comments
How I miss them so.
今の時期すごく大切だと思う。心から。
神さまが与えたいだけの祝福と成長を
十分に受け取って、何十歩も Jesus に近づいて行くたみこになって行って、
私たちにも恵みをわけてくださーい!ね 笑