Relieved

Past few days has been super busy and not enough sleep. What happened was that on Saturday I worked on my James assignment and tried to start on my Galatians research paper that was due today. I successfully finished my James assignment but didn't really do much of Galatians. I was in the library till about 11:30 at night (of course not the whole time but...) but your brain stops functioning after so much. The library went crazy with us exhausted students in there. That night, we had an optional prayer night...which I ended up staying there the whole time. Only one hour of sleep, go to church, help sell cookies, then back to the library to work on my paper...hahaha. No way it was going to work. I was way too tired. Next day comes...a busy day and having to do devos the next morning...again no time for the paper.
By the way my devotions went really well. It surprised me how loud I can talk...sometimes.
And now Wednesday 12:11. My paper is done and turned in. Now...time to do some other work.
I decided to add another block class on the book of Daniel. Let's see how it will go.

German pizza class.
An example of feeding on the Word...
Like I said, we were going crazy.

but the truth is...Keegan stuck some gummy in his Bible.

Kill the Flesh. Kill my hunger! and sleep...

5:20a.m.

Galatians research paper cram in time...I don't know what Keegan was working on though.

Satruday, I'm leaving to go to here ...

Turkey.

Comments

Mark said…
From the picture it looks like everyone fell asleep by 5:20. All sprawled out across the couches and whatnot!

Popular Posts