BUSY.
This week was pretty crazy busy with bunches of stuff.
I started my Hebrews block class this week, which brought stress to many people concerning the amount of homework that few people dropped out of the class...and then comes Friday when the teacher announces that we don't have to do the homework anymore. I was relieved from the stress for about an hour until I found out that I had a 5page essay due on Wednesday. Some fun stuff... This coming up week will be as busy as this one I believe.
But I did have some fun stuff too. In our German class we made pizzas, salad, and some amazing icecream with fruits. We were suppose to speak only "German" but you know what happens...
The pizza was delicious and the icecream was amazing. I've also been kind of kicking around the soccer ball with few people recently. I suck at it, but it's still fun to get out and take a break from homework.
Every week seems to get busier but at the same time, it seems to get better too. Next weekend, we will all be leaving for the outreach week. In fact, I would not be here in Germany next week at this time. Pray that everything will fall into place before I leave for it...
I started my Hebrews block class this week, which brought stress to many people concerning the amount of homework that few people dropped out of the class...and then comes Friday when the teacher announces that we don't have to do the homework anymore. I was relieved from the stress for about an hour until I found out that I had a 5page essay due on Wednesday. Some fun stuff... This coming up week will be as busy as this one I believe.
But I did have some fun stuff too. In our German class we made pizzas, salad, and some amazing icecream with fruits. We were suppose to speak only "German" but you know what happens...
The pizza was delicious and the icecream was amazing. I've also been kind of kicking around the soccer ball with few people recently. I suck at it, but it's still fun to get out and take a break from homework.
Every week seems to get busier but at the same time, it seems to get better too. Next weekend, we will all be leaving for the outreach week. In fact, I would not be here in Germany next week at this time. Pray that everything will fall into place before I leave for it...

Comments