Another Saturday...
Since I was a little girl, I have disliked Saturdays. Why? Well, it's because the boredom that Saturday brings and being forced to take naps and also because of the construction noise that went around and that was basicly all I could hear on boring Saturday.
Now that I am older and that I can do things on my own, I don't dislike it as much, but it is still one of my least favorite days.
Well, I decided to be productive this Saturday. I went into the library...and saw Keegan sleeping.
He left the room a little after I entered the library to go sleep somewhere else. The other guy left shortly after Keegan, leaving me to be the only one in the library. Though I do like the library nice and quiet and not packed, I don't like to be alone.
Now that I am older and that I can do things on my own, I don't dislike it as much, but it is still one of my least favorite days.
Well, I decided to be productive this Saturday. I went into the library...and saw Keegan sleeping.
He left the room a little after I entered the library to go sleep somewhere else. The other guy left shortly after Keegan, leaving me to be the only one in the library. Though I do like the library nice and quiet and not packed, I don't like to be alone.
So you know what happens with me when left alone not wanting to do homework...

Comments