This week has been pretty busy...and really rainy except today and yesterday afternoon. I had my German mid-term yesterday. I was also able to memorize John 3:16 in German! And hopefully I still remember it...
I finally was able to go into the actually city of Siegen today. It's a pretty big city. So many people walking around, pigeons everywhere...pretty crazy. Overall it was nice to get out and see a bit more of Siegen. It still didn't look too pretty though, hahaha.
Oh, and I haven't mentioned yet but I have been adopted to a German lady and now I have a American sister. I was suppose to hangout with her yesterday but apparently she is sick right now... and to the Japanese readers...I tried to write it in Japanese but it was too hard...not to mention that I gave up within 30seconds...
Not much happened this week, other than being fed chocolate everyday like usual.
Tomorrow night, our room is planning a dorm icecream banana night. It should be fun.
Some random stuff..."Mita sulle kuulu?" It means "How are you?"
Take a guess what language it is.
a. German b. Dutch (Holland) c. Finish (Finland) d. Swedish
By the way...there are people from 11 different countries here at the Bible college.
I finally was able to go into the actually city of Siegen today. It's a pretty big city. So many people walking around, pigeons everywhere...pretty crazy. Overall it was nice to get out and see a bit more of Siegen. It still didn't look too pretty though, hahaha.
Oh, and I haven't mentioned yet but I have been adopted to a German lady and now I have a American sister. I was suppose to hangout with her yesterday but apparently she is sick right now... and to the Japanese readers...I tried to write it in Japanese but it was too hard...not to mention that I gave up within 30seconds...
Not much happened this week, other than being fed chocolate everyday like usual.
Tomorrow night, our room is planning a dorm icecream banana night. It should be fun.
Some random stuff..."Mita sulle kuulu?" It means "How are you?"
Take a guess what language it is.
a. German b. Dutch (Holland) c. Finish (Finland) d. Swedish
By the way...there are people from 11 different countries here at the Bible college.

Comments