Take a Break. Take a Walk.

A beautiful day. Snow in the morning with sunshine! The road was a little slippery so I got to iceskate on the road. It was pretty fun. Most of the snow melted away, but I took a walk in the afternoon, and there were little patches of snow left still.
There's a little trail up this road.
And then you walk through the woods...
And you come out in some neighborhood.
Our room had brunch on Sunday morning. I ate way too much that day...

Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Snack, Dinner,Dessert...chubby chubby...

Comments

Tamiko,
I will be in Germany next month for an exercise called Combined Endeavor.. Take care...
Larry
Anonymous said…
HI there Tamiko san
we miss you friend....and cant wait to hang with you again...by the way, the girl your sitting with while you were eating way too much for bunch...I believe we met her at the bible college in Murrietta during the mission conference...I think she was the one working front desk....show her pictures of us and see if she remember us..

We are praying for you
love
Sandra and your kids

Popular Posts