Spick and Span, busy Mondays.

Monday morning here...It's going to be a busy day. I start my Romans block class this afternoon. My Mondays goes like this for this next few weeks...10 o'clock devotions, 11:00-13:00 M199 at the thrift store (I get to sweep, mop, and scrub the floor till it gets semi-spick and span...), and then I run back to eat lunch at 13:15. Then I will have dorm cleaning...then run back to the church for Romans from 15:00-17:30ish. Run back for dinner at 18:00, and finally James class at 19:30-21:00. After all that my busy Monday is over, and I just get ready for bed for a new day to come!
Two toes up...I am hanging in!

Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
Sasuga foot photographer! Your blog's awesome, girl... keep the updates comin'!
Joel said…
...the foot thing is kinda nasty, but on the bright side im glad that you're doing such a great job out there. :D
The Pallmanns said…
That's not natural, girl...

Enjoy the updates!

Popular Posts