Neunkirchen and the little Germans
I went to go help watch the kids with the two Katha's to one of the Katha's church. They were having a seminar at the city hall and needed volunteers to watch kids. They wanted German speakers but...most of the German speakers couldn't. So I was able to fill in the place because I am super not fluent in German. It was pretty fun even though I couldn't talk to any of the kids except one girl who knew a little English. These little Germans were really cute and not as crazy as the ones I see back home. I was able to teach one of the girls how to make a crane out of paper (maybe I should have brought some origamis or something Japanese for the kids here...)
Also, I guess, there was a storm last night. Lot of the trees were knocked down. They shut down the train for a few hours this morning, some roads that were closed off, but I think there was no huge damage anywhere. Honestly, I couldn't hear anything last night.
Also, I guess, there was a storm last night. Lot of the trees were knocked down. They shut down the train for a few hours this morning, some roads that were closed off, but I think there was no huge damage anywhere. Honestly, I couldn't hear anything last night.
Neunkirchen. A lot more prettier than Siegen...

Comments
From your friends,
Brent, Cathy, & Aaron Mize