A little joyous moment.

It snowed this morning! But melted away before noon.
No snowball fight again...it was way too warm for the snow not to melt anyways.
On to a more joyous moment...I finally finished my 3rd Semester Chuck tracks today!!!
And now on to a little sad moment...I am a little sick not bad at all. It's just I have a little headache and feel tired the whole day. Chocolate is not helping me either...and also I will start block class again next week and will have either a block class, speaker's week, or an outreach week going on this next 7weeks. When everything is over with, I will be left with 3 weeks of the semester! Here comes business!

I just saw some pictures of Japanese food on Mike Snider's newsletter...I didn't think I missed it until I saw them. I hear there is a Chinese restaurant nearby. Will that satisfy me in the place of having a Japanese meal?

Comments

Popular Posts