Grunstadt

This weekend we have Friday-Monday off for Easter weekend. Bunches of people are traveling all over Europe. I am going to an outreach in Grunstat, Germany from Saturday till Monday. We'll be sleeping at a big open basement at the church, buying our own foods, passing out fliers, helping out the youth group, and some other stuff while we get to see the city.

Also in the end of April, there is an outreach week. There are groups going to
1.Berlin, Germany 2.Northern Germany...somewhere....
3.another German city that's close by 4.Ireland
5.Scotland 6.Poland
7.Albania 8. Finland
9.Turkey 10.Portugal
11.Rome

I think that's it...too many...
where am I going? I don't know yet, but we do have make our decision by tomorrow. So let's see what happens tomorrow. Please keep all of this missions trip in your prayers. Danke shon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Go to Ireland or Scotland!

Popular Posts