Es gibt kartaffeln abend essen.
The title means...We're eating potatoes for dinner. My awesome German roommate Katha wanted me to make a post on my blog with "jyagaimo" She can now say it in Japanese. I taught her well ne? Hahaha. So here is the weekend team (we take turns cooking every weekend) preparing for dinner after fixing brunch.


I also took a walk the neighborhood. Spring is coming soon...maybe. The weather in Siegen is pretty weird. It snowed a few times this week, but today it was pretty warm to walk around in a light sweater or even in a t-shirt. I also went to the "Real" (something like an Walmart) today. It's about 30-40mins. walk down some sketchy road. As I have mentioned before, Siegen isn't pretty, but when I walked all the way down there...it was even uglier. I also got hissed by some middle school looking boys riding there bikes. He probably thought he was so cool that he can scare me or something...weird. I'm glad I didn't get jumped though. Probably won't walk to the 'Real' alone anymore but I love shopping alone...so I bought me some cheap snacks that is somehow is going to last me for 20days...which probably won't be able to.
I love this spoon...

Comments
I doubt you would get jumped. In the middle of the day I doubt you would have a problem. Just carry your cell phone around, even though it doesn't work just pretend to be talking on it. Works every time!
gen
oh that pic of your foot on top is so bizarrrreee!!! HAHA i thought they were hands