Decision

The time has come...to make my decision on where to go for outreach week. It's been about a month since I made my decision where I want to go but not a clear decision concerning...you know what. Like I said before, there are about 12 different teams going to various places. I've had people tell me from elsewhere, you should go here or there...I don't appreciate careless comments or messeges...but I finally wrote my name on the paper! I still don't know how exactly everything will come together for me, but I am going to Turkey. So please keep that in your prayers.

On the other hand, it's been snowing here pretty much everyday. Yesterday night, I had my 1st snowball fight. It was pretty fun, but I am more and more getting ready for spring to come any day soon. It's so bizzare to have snow in the end of March! ...specially when you have spent 21 March's in Okinawa...

Comments

Anonymous said…
sugoi! turkey! that's cool! wait, what's in turkey?? is there something that really attracts you to that country?? you should tell us! ;) hopefully you dont see this as an "inappropriate" or whatever you called it, comment. haha

gen
Anonymous said…
oh, not inappropriate, CARELESS! sorry
andrea k. said…
hai! turkei!
ich hab dich lieb, tamiko!
love, annie.

Popular Posts