Pieces of Puzzles

A week and half since this semester began. I already see things happening around me. People who are just having their time of life, those who are struggling in the reality they are in, those who are just seeking, those who are confused. It's like the peices of puzzles that He brought to this place, and somehow it's suppose to come together into some beautiful thing.
Personally, I stuggle with the fear I create in myself with certain people. I make this little block in between that person. I never know what's going to happen...but I just need to remind myself...just face everything with love.
"Conquer all with Love"
On to something different now...
I finally had to delete all of my pictures off the camera...no more looking back...just look at what He has placed in front of me now. Hahaha...I probably can think back in my head every picture I kept in my camera since 2years ago. It was about time for me to delete them. And now that I can take new pictures, here are some. Oh the joy of photography! Some people give me the coldest eyes and words, some give me words of love. I will admit, I am one different girl that likes to do stuff that I think is awesome.

.My "spot" for now.

Comments

Mark said…
It's all about the love! haha, You're always in my thoughts so I know you'll be fine.

By the way, it always makes me happy to see pictures of my... your Bible!

(Everyone needs a good spot.)

Popular Posts