Pictures overload...

I have a little headache from trying to read 1John in German...it took me nearly a hour to read through the whole thing...I was going to work on other stuff too but my head needs a little break. So here are some pictures from the weekend. I have about 200 pictures, but obviously I can't upload them all. The sad thing is that my camera tells me "file number overload" and it won't let me take any pictures right now...

But anyways, on Saturday we went to Eisenach, where Luther translated the Bible. It was a super beautiful day. I will have to post more pictures up...but I don't know if I will.

After we went to the touristy place, we went to a nearby city and walked around a bit. I spent about a hour sitting in the cafe with some other inters and staff people talking. Good stuff. I also had tiramisu icecream.
Frau Kaissierer and Gerson


I love shadows...
I don't like touristy pictures...
.Lunch.
.The two German Katha's, they are awesome.
.Zimmer 4. My roomates.

.No flipflops in Deutchland.
.Woda xianjiao, wo ai ni.

Comments

yoshi said…
うぁ!
マジ楽しそうだねぇ。
行って~みたいなぁ~
ジャ~マニ~!
Mark said…
Looks like loads of fun! And I like you pictures of shadows. I'm going to have to do that sometime also...

I went for a wonder and took some pictures today also, looks like I have to update now.

Popular Posts