Lost.Found.Broken.
My dear watch that my friend sent me almost 6years ago broke. It's a mystery how the battery has never stopped yet. I've lost it a few times, and every time someone picked it up for me. About a half a year ago the little belt broke so I made one with hemp strings. But it got a little lose so I safety pinned it so my watch won't fall off. I always keep it on my bag and not my wrist...but yesterday, I found out that it was missing. I've asked a few people if they have seen it, and they told me they saw a black watch in the youth room where we have our devotions every morning. So I walked into the room and looked in the lost and found, and there it was. Still safety pinned, still moving,,,but no longer able to be buckled on my bag. Is there anything I can do with it? Any thoughts anyone?

Comments