Germany, here I am!

Yes, I finally made it to Germany after about 48hours since I left the house. My plane from Seoul was delayed for about an hour so I ended up staying there for 23hours. Korea was pretty fun...and now here I am in Germany. It was pretty warm when I got in last night, but this morning when I woke up the town was covered in snow!! It actually looks beautiful outside, but I do not enjoy my boots being all wet after walking in the snow for close to an hour.
I heard this is the biggest semester they ever had...maybe something close to 65students?

About half of the students are here and the rest will come in either today or tomorrow. It will be an exciting semester.


I have four roomates. All different nationality. American, Irish, German, and Japanese which is me of course. I seem to be the only Asian around so people won't have a hard time finding me probably...hehe. I will have to post more pictures once I take some...
This is the Villa I stay in...on the 3rd floor, I believe.

Comments

Amber Lea said…
Yea! I am so excited for you! I am going to live vicariously through you! hahaha. What classes will you be taking this semester? <3
Anonymous said…
Tamiko,

I am so blessed for you....what a place to live, I am excited to see where God has brought you and even more to see all that He will show you.

Hey, the crazy lady on the corner came back today....this time she brought the police. I thought of you!!!

Love,
Kristy
yoshi said…
たみこ

無事に着いたんだねぇ!
今日は東京も少し雪が積もって
大変だったよ。
また、写真のせてね。
Trevor Raichura said…
Tamiko! You made it! Awesome... I will be checking your blog often and praying for you, girl! I expect some good お土産話 when you get back!!!
Anonymous said…
たみこ 素敵なとこだね!! 写真楽しみ(^^)

Popular Posts