Free at Last.

Freedom finally. My very first completely free day. It's already 1pm but it's alright. I don't have to worry about eating lunch today. Having a class from 3-6 everyday, I almost forgot how good it feels to have a free afternoon, at least for awhile...everyday I go into class when it is still nice bright outside and come out in the dark cold air.

Siegen, Germany is not the prettiest place to be in Europe. To tell you the truth, it is nothing compared to what I have to seen in other parts of Europe, but it does has its own beauty like any other places.

.My ipod chocoashi.
.coffee bar at the church.
.Banana...peal.
.The 2nd Hand store where I do my M199.
.They sell stuff like this too.

.Branches, soon to be covered by leaves, maybe?.
My roommate wanted me to take a picture...not my favorite at all,
but I thought the verse was pretty good.
And again here I am, still walking around.

Comments

Mark said…
Free days are good, but I've had a few too many of those recently. I'm looking forward to being busy again. They're much better when they are a treat!

(Your banana pictures are great.)
Anonymous said…
hey cutie tamiiko :) your pictures are fantastic & entertaining. & the self picture photo at the end is hot. do you like working the 2nd hand store?? it looks fun. im happy that you have good roommates, that will make all the difference. :) & as for telling you what i do, you wouldn't want to know. haha love ya buddy

Popular Posts