A Day in Korea.

I arrived in Korea 3p.m. on January 31. I have exactly 22hours till I leave for Germany. After waiting for 30minutes, my ride to the hotel came. I decided to walk around for a bit. The temperature was about –3C at that time. Patches of snow and ice here and there…I almost slipped on one when I wasn’t paying attention. There was not much to see around the town, just restaurants after restaurants and apartments and apparently there is a high school nearby, but I didn’t bother to walk all the way down there. I saw a place that said “Power Market”. I thought it might be some electronic store for some reason…I walked to it, and found out it to be a grocery store. Hmmm…since I am here, I decided to buy an ice cream and the aloe-vera drink that I love. It only cost 1,000won, which is about $1.20 maybe. I also found a little mall looking place. They didn’t have much inside so I got bored real quick in there. After walking around for little over an hour, I felt my legs getting really tired all of the sudden, so I went back to the hotel to chill until whenever I felt like going to eat dinner.
The rest of the day was good. Relaxing…listened to tons of music. I also took a little walk in the morning. It was a beautiful day. The sun feels so warm in the cold.

This was actually my very first time to spend a whole day in a foreign country alone, walking around. Pretty interesting to be really free, no plans…just waiting to leave for Germany. It was kind of funny…I think a lot of the Koreans thought I was a Korean too, or maybe just because I was traveling alone…
Good times, good times…but I think I would enjoy another company with me though.

The street that I stayed. The building on the left Hotel June was my hotel.

Power Market!

The aloe-vera drink and the icecream. I couldn't find the corn icecream anywhere...

I thought this was pretty much a Korean site.

Comments

Popular Posts