"Church Planting"
"Church Planting" is a mandatory class everyone has to take unless you've been here for more than two semesters. The title is a deceiver because it has nothing to do with "church planting." Basicly what we have been doing this past 3weeks is sharing our testimonies in 3minutes. So you have to be real quick, brief, and have important points covered. Some testimonies are pretty crazy, some brings tears to your eye, some bring smiles and laughs, and what not. We get to hear testimonies of different people for 2 hours, adding up to like 60-70 people. It's incredible. I love it. I am not too sure if mine was a testimony, but I was pretty nervous...it probably brought the most laughter since they were pretty much laughing the moment I began. If you guys know me well, you probably would understand. But laughters are great, that is pretty much my life has been. In the midst of hard times, there were always some thing going on that could make me smile. Hearing everyone's testimony, I realized the hand of protection that He has provided all the time. I am excited for the upcoming 3 months of this semester. It's going to fly by and then when I notice, I will be back in Okinawa or maybe somewhere else.
Lydia (one of the interns) hooked me up with some good stuff.
Yes, it's a JYAGAIMO! Me and Lydia joked about the day before about taking a potato, apple, and banana when we hangout and take some random pictures. But to my failer, I forgot to grab my apple and banana before I left for devotions.
God is good. God is great.
"Church Planting" class
There was a group people in front and in the back...but somehow I was walking alone
...good times!
The Free Gift that He gives is better than any other free thing we can receive!
And yes, I mean it. Sweeter than chocolate, healthier than banana, more wonderful than potato.
It's the Best!

Comments
本当に。I am excited to know that you are excited for the rest of the semester in Germany.
God bless you sister ^^