Working till the Last Minute
The 10th of every month is when I get my pay from work. Yes, somewhat an exciting day,but I don't really care. I found out that I only worked 11days last month! So much for someone who needs some money...but that is all right. I was planning on working till the 19th, but today I made the decision to work till the 25th, which is only 6 days before I actually leave for Germany. But I think it should be good. I have pretty much the whole day to do whatever I need to do and won't go to work till 5 in the afternoon. It might actually help me to stay busy and not be lazy, which is something that I am becoming a perfessional in...heheh...
Well, there are few things I would like to ask for prayers...
"Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know."
Well, there are few things I would like to ask for prayers...
- Continual healing of my skin
- Providence...not that He doesn't but...He knows what He is doing
- And just continual guidance
It's exciting...sometimes I get nervous thinking about it...worried about things...but God always shows Himself so faithful.
Jeremiah 33:3

Comments