W2-New Style
W2 or CC Ginowan has been going through some change. As you can see in the picture above, Trevor has been teaching in Japanese, and this Sunday Debbe translated it into English. There also a few others who began translating the messages.
And to the left, Yoshua led in worship and Trevor played the box.
Hehe,just kidding...they were just having fun. But it could be a matter of time until we see them leading worship somewhere.
On the other hand, I was in the cafe alone for about 3hours when a random Philipino missionary guy stopped by. He had a 3 years missionary visa and told me that he has been up in mainland Japan, but since it was too cold for him, he came down to Okinawa on Saturday but he has absolutely no contacts in Okinawa. He told me that he wished he could sleep anywhere just like in the Philippines...he came back for W2 that night. I don't know where he ended up staying last night though...
I will be leaving Okinawa on the 31st. I have no clue how this place will be like when I come back, probably totally different. I am excited to see that.
Minna ganbatte ne. Lets continue to serve Him!

Comments
Thanks for taking those pics - I'm gonna steal them and maybe put them on my blog if that's OK!