Sweet Fellowship

After Wednesday night Bible study, me, Naoko-san, and Yoshi went to Starbucks. Warm coffee in the cold is good. During our conversation, Naoko-san mentioned that she was going to GooKuru Cafe for lunch today, which is the place I've been wanting to go for months now. So I joined in and also Yoshi joined in, and we had lunch together.
And Naoko-san, this is for you! 日本語訳です。
昨日の夜Bible Studyが終わったあとに私と、ナオコさんとよーしとスタバに行きました。寒いときに飲む暖かいコーヒーはおいしいですね。そして会話をしてる時、なおこさんが明日GooKuru Cafeに行くと言うので、ここ何ヶ月もそこに行きたかった私は一緒に行くことにしました。そしてそこに一緒にいたよーしもくることになりました。おいしかったね~~☆ ヒトミさんありがとう。そしてナオコさんおいしい朝ご飯と一緒に歩きに行けてよかったよ。


Yoshi, we will miss you!! and Trevor, we missed you also.

Comments

yoshi said…
ホント楽しかったねぇ&
美味しかったね!
この写真はコピーさせてもらいま~すぅ。
バイトがんばってね!
Torres Family said…
Tamiko

You take cool pictures. Did you receive training for that? I have Marine photographers who can't do what you can with the camera. We miss you.
Yosuke
Tamiko said…
Larry-san. arigato :)
It's just my hobby...nothing that great. Could be just because of my camera.
Natsuki said…
スタバ、寒そうで冬満喫で楽しそう~
沖縄の短い冬、しっかり味わいたいね☆
Mark said…
Eh? Where's Yoshi going?!?!

(Looks like fun. We have a good family in Okinawa.)
Anonymous said…
タミコ日本語訳ありがとう♪ 私だけの為に私..愛されてる??? 本当に楽しかった♪ 写真いいね またスタバ行こうね♪ 愛してるよータミコー
Trevor Raichura said…
Awwww... I wish I had gone!

MS, Yoshi's going back to mainland, first to Gunma but eventually to Saitama or Tokyo. He's leaving on the 23rd.

Popular Posts