Random Sunday continues...
Sundays...I don't know what to expect on these days anymore.
I drove up to the church, got off my car. To my surprise I see Glenn walking towards me all the way out to the parking lot. In my mind I think...he didn't come to say "happy birthday" I don't think he knows that it is my birthday...
I drove up to the church, got off my car. To my surprise I see Glenn walking towards me all the way out to the parking lot. In my mind I think...he didn't come to say "happy birthday" I don't think he knows that it is my birthday...
- Glenn asks me, "What are you doing today?"
- My mind...Does he want me to watch the kids during leadership meeting...?
- Glenn: It's not about the leadership meeting.
- Me: alright...what can it be... so I answer him, "ummm...I don't know who is doing worship or translating for Tsunami today..."
- Glenn: Kevin and Katie were suppose to teach today, but they're both sick. Can you teach?
- me: ...what did you say? ...give me a few minutes to think.
So I ended up teaching a short message. Not out of the book of Samuel where we are currently going through but. Thanks to the Biblical Preaching class. Never know when things come up...It was my first time to actually "teach" but praise God, I wasn't nervous at all.
Rest of my day kind of went like this...with a double scoop of icecream with a price for a single!
.I turned...
.another step up.

Comments
miss you and love you friend...wish I was there to give you some love...Dont worry next time I see I will make sure that I will cook your favorite food okay.
May the LORD continue to bless and keep you and may HIs face shine upon you
your friend
Sandra and family