.Mi casa.

.Perhaps one of my favorite views in the house.
.birthday cake?.
.The aftermath of the accident.
.Ittekimasu.
Leaving in two days...I am almost done packing. My crazy hard suit case is already about 6kg by itself, leaving me only 14kg to pack. Daijyo-bu...I wish I can leave more stuff behind but the place being cold, I think I will need them. I will be in Korea for awhole day. The weather forecast tells me that it will be -10 degrees Celcius. Yes, exciting...it will be colder than Germany. I am planning on walking around depending on how much I can deal with the weather. And then the next day I will fly out to my final destination Germany.
Here I come Germany excited and nervous...
I think my heart will be pounding when I get off the plane in Frankfurt...

Comments

Amber Lea said…
Awhhh Tamiko, you are going to have an amazing semester! God is going to bless you so much! love you!!! <3
mpierces said…
Gambatte Tamiko!! I am so excited for you! Remember, God is always Faithful!!! Say hello to Gershon and Keegan!

Popular Posts