yokotta yokatta...

I got my licence re-newed today! There was a good two hours long class to sit through, but it was good. I was worried that they might make me go threw extra hour of class or maybe make me pay more since I had that accident last week but nothing happened. I don't think they even know about it...hopefully I won't have to go through a different class the next time I re-new my licence.
But really, the two hours of class was good for me, at least. It made me realize how thankful I should be that there was no one injured or nothing too bad happened last week. If someone was injured, I would have had to pay...quite alot of money, could have gotten my licence taken away for few hundred days or forever, or anything. It really was a good reminder and probably worth the time sitting in the class though I wouldn't want to go back every few years to re-new my licence...本当に神様ありがと。

Comments

Trevor Raichura said…
やっぱ免許の写真を見ると「タミコ成長してるね!」って思った。良い意味でね!大人になってる!アハハ(笑)

Popular Posts