Fighting the last week...

Know it or not, once again I am at the end my semester. Just one more week of homeworks, finals, and reports...I remember last semester, sitting under the bright yellow umbrella outside the koinonia cafe listening to some music wishing that this time would never end. I tried to hold on to every minute that I had left before everyone left. I honetly didn't want to move on from that point. I wished that they would all stay here, and I will continue in my 1st semester of CCBC. Right now I am not too sure about how I feel or how hard it will be to see each of the students leave. I feel like I am more excited for the things to come but at the same time, I think it will be alot harder academically at the next place I will be at, but whatever it is...pray.

Comments

Popular Posts