
Sunday, I faced the "microphone" that I thought I would never had to face...This microphone calls for me to do the simultaneous interpreting for Pstor Rick. The interesting part is that usually when I do interpreting for W2, I sit in the front facing the people and hear my voice coming out of the speaker. But this one is different. I get to sit behind everyone, and only the ones with the earphones gets to hear my voice that might have been hard to hear since I was sick...I think there was a little pressure that I put upon my self knowing the formal interpretor, Yo-ko san, is an awesome interpretor. But God is good, He is always faithful to help me. I also had the priviledge to interpret for the last Sunday here at this building. It still hasn't hit me that I probably won't ever be back in
this building anymore. All in all, I think it went

well...but it wasn't time for me to relax yet. I still had another one coming up that night. Total of 11 pages of note to study wasn't too enjoyable, but it went well.
I remember in June when I was in California, I had to do simultaneous interpreting, and it was hard. Back then, I thought maybe I had to come to California so I can interpret for the Japanese girls that didn't understand English, but now I also think that it might have been a little practice before the big one...
Comments
Tamiko, I totally hear you!
Most of the time, we don't know what God is doing in us, だから the only thing we can do is to TRUST なんだよね。and 一歩一歩しか進めないから。ただ、we know that He IS doing something always だね。私は弱いから不満もたくさん出てくるけど、それでも、He is faithful で、just to know that God is using me ってホントに改めて『すごい』と思う。Being used in obedience なたみこを見て、励まされるよ。神様がすることってひとつじゃなくて、ひとつの中でも見えないたくさんなんだよね。Anyways, am I even making any sens to you at all...? God bless you sister!!!
God bless,
pastor rick