2007...4 more days!

The year 2007 has been a quite enjoyable, challenging, and difficult year. Many new things, many changes...many blessings. It started out from...myself turning 20. The age of more freedom in society with more responsibility added to it. Having to do with the 国民年金の手続きwas a pain, but it all worked out well since I don't have enough income to pay for it.
The most challening thing throughout this whole year was Bible college. And with it came hard times and stress, but more than that I was greatly blessed through it.
January was the beginning of a new year, new age, new work, new school, and new friends. There were days when I was confused to what I have put myself into, but once I slowly started to get the hang of it, things seemed much easier. Now when I look back, my 1st semester was much easier than my 2nd and now that I look foward...my 3rd semester might make me think that my 2nd smester was super easy too...hmmm..a little scared but daijyo-bu!
My 1st semester was simply awesome. Maybe it was so awesome to make me continue in Bible college till I finish...my 2nd semester was a dread. Those days that I just wanted to quit...days that I thought why did I put myself into this...days that I complained and hated myself for complaining...hahaha...but no matter what I've thought throughout the semester, I guessed I enjoyed it alot also. What will next year bring...? I am excited...



http://tamikoandgen.blogspot.com/ This is me and Gen's lame blog that we had while we were in Austria...I actually didn't know a thing about how to do blogs back then but...it is fun to look bag to see the beauty of Austria.

Comments

Torres Family said…
Tamiko...so good to see you and a blog...I will put you on our blog and keep in touch..OK? We miss you so much and Mona says Hi...kio tsukete ne...
God bless

Yosuke

Popular Posts