Time is too fast...

People come and leave. In a way I like it, in a way I hate it. It's those bitter-sweet moments to see people leave, but at the same time there's joy because people are going out to spread the Gospel.
It has already been about 6months since my last semester ended. Seems like everyone was just here, but know it or not its been half a year. Soon this group that's here now will leave and a new group will be coming in, though I don't know if I would be here at that time. This whole year has been pretty crazy. So many things going on, but yet I say it has been the most enjoyable year. I've been blessed to travel around Europe for a while, than Bible college, California, and soon South Korea. This is the most I've traveled within a year. I love it.
On the other hand, I applied somewhere, but currently it's full so I am on the waiting list...

Comments

Mark said…
Oh oh ohhh! Where, where, where?....

Popular Posts