Thanksgiving
First of all, we are all safely back from Korea. I had a very blessed time and the coldness of Korea was very fun though my fingers had cuts from I think from being to dry or something...
but anyways, I will post pictures up whenever I get home.
I am about to leave for the Thanksgiving potluck at CC Ginowan, and I thought of posting about things that I am thankful for but than I thought it was hard for me to summarize it so I won't.
But one thing that I am very thankful for this year is the Bible college and all the people I was able to meet. みんな大好きだよ。arigato Jesus.
but anyways, I will post pictures up whenever I get home.
I am about to leave for the Thanksgiving potluck at CC Ginowan, and I thought of posting about things that I am thankful for but than I thought it was hard for me to summarize it so I won't.
But one thing that I am very thankful for this year is the Bible college and all the people I was able to meet. みんな大好きだよ。arigato Jesus.
Comments