Random thoughts, random things...



So here's some random things...

  • I wrote a poem! Something that I will never do. And I believe I will not show it to anyone.
  • Some how I have a cut on my face...I found out when I was working last night. Perhaps I might have just scratched myself and gave myself a cut.
  • We didn't have Acts class today because Tom-san is in Tokyo. I think we are super behind...I am scared to see how much he is going to cram within the next few weeks.
  • I had a dream that I was trying to flush my Family Mart jacket down the toilet to wash it...but it seemed like it was clogging up the bathroom so I had to take it out. Weird.
  • I forgot to grab some snacks before I left the house this morning...
  • I'm wondering where I put my scissors last night. watashi no tomodachi.
  • I have random pictures that I want to post but since this is the cafe computer, I can't.

So just because, I have to post a very random picture. God bless you ^-^

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are so strange!! but I LOVE YOU. hahaha my favorites were that you.. forgot to bring a snack to work?? lost your friend-scissors... and that you used the word "perhaps." :) silly tamik, colorful child.

love, gen

oh ps. guess what. so LAMMME. i lost my purity ring AGAIN. so dumb. but, God knows where it is.

Popular Posts