This morning...though it is still morning...I did devotions for the class.
I don't think I have been so nervous for a while now, but towards the end He calmed my heart.
Usually when I prepare for devotions, I don't write notes or anything, and when I do write little notes it doesn't help me much...
Luke 1: 37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."
This verse has been an encouragement to me throughout this whole semester. I have been just really stressed, sometimes felt like just quitting and stuff, but that's not what God wants me to do! I can't do anything on my own. It's only through Him that gives me the extra strength to just go through each day. I've been realizing the importance of encouragement now days. Those simple words that come from people, helps me to keep on.
When you are discouraged, always remember "you can do it."
Just depend on Him...
I don't think I have been so nervous for a while now, but towards the end He calmed my heart.
Usually when I prepare for devotions, I don't write notes or anything, and when I do write little notes it doesn't help me much...
Luke 1: 37 "For with God nothing will be impossible."
This verse has been an encouragement to me throughout this whole semester. I have been just really stressed, sometimes felt like just quitting and stuff, but that's not what God wants me to do! I can't do anything on my own. It's only through Him that gives me the extra strength to just go through each day. I've been realizing the importance of encouragement now days. Those simple words that come from people, helps me to keep on.
When you are discouraged, always remember "you can do it."
Just depend on Him...

Comments
Just depend on Him...
Amen!
I know how you feel. Remember my last semester? INSANE!
Keep on keeping on!
peace 'n' love