October!
The month of September seemed to just have started, but it is already the 1st of October today.
There's only 3 months left for this year and to think about it, it is pretty crazy. Full time school, part time job, and all the other stuff going on at the same time, I feel like I don't have any full day to just kick back and relax...but I guess that is life. I thought September was busy already, but I have this feeling that it is going to get even busier with all the mid-terms and the essays that will need to be finished by the end of this month. Pray that I will be really wise with my time and work hard. This semester is going good. And as time goes on, hopefully there will be more untiy amongst this group. I am starting to see some changes within each person. Please continue to pray for the students out here.
There's only 3 months left for this year and to think about it, it is pretty crazy. Full time school, part time job, and all the other stuff going on at the same time, I feel like I don't have any full day to just kick back and relax...but I guess that is life. I thought September was busy already, but I have this feeling that it is going to get even busier with all the mid-terms and the essays that will need to be finished by the end of this month. Pray that I will be really wise with my time and work hard. This semester is going good. And as time goes on, hopefully there will be more untiy amongst this group. I am starting to see some changes within each person. Please continue to pray for the students out here.

Comments